- Vitamin A (as Vitamin a Palmitate) ............ 10,000.00 IU
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) .............. 1,500.00 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) ............... 2,000.00 IU
- Magnesium (as TRAACS Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate) ..... 125.00 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) .......... 30.00 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) ............... 200.00 mcg
- Quercetin (95% Flower Extract from Sophora japonica) ...... 150.00 mg
- N-Acetyl-L Cysteine (NAC) .......... 300.00 mg
- Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) Root extract ........ 100.00 mg
- Astragalus Extract ................ 200.00 mg
- Larch Arabinogalactan Powder ............... 100.00 mg
Immune Booster is a well-rounded, versatile, and comprehensive custom formula that addresses complete immune support from every angle. This formula complements the adaptive and innate immune system response by providing underlying support for inflammation and oxidative stress; which can lead to other health complications that arise from certain viral infections. Immune Booster provides therapeutic dosing of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, and the most well studied immune-supporting botanicals.
- Vitamin A is involved in the development of the immune system and plays a regulatory role of the entire immune process through the modulation of T helper cells, sIgA, and cytokine production. Vitamin A is known as an anti-inflammation vitamin because of its critical role in enhancing immune function.
Vitamin C contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune systems. Supplementation with vitamin C appears to be able to both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections. Immunity offers 1500mg of buffered vitamin C, which is more easily digested than other forms.
Vitamin D's effect on the immune system has become more clear in recent years, and the context of vitamin D deficiency, there appears to be an increased susceptibility to infection. Evidence suggests vitamin D supplementation may prevent upper respiratory infections.
Magnesium also has a strong relationship with the immune system in both nonspecific and specific immune responses. Magnesium deficiency has been shown to be related to impaired and cellular and hormonal immune function. Immunity provides Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate which is the highest absorbability and bioavailability for Magnesium.
- Zinc is an essential micronutrient for basic cell activities such as cell growth, differentiation, and survival. A deficiency depresses both innate and adaptive immune responses. New research from Oregon State University displays the importance of this crucial mineral on human health: Zinc appears to affect how the immune system responds to stimulation, especially inflammation. Zinc deficiency could play a role in chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes that involve inflammation.
- Quercetin helps promote mast cell stabilization which helps support nasal and respiratory pathways. It is a potent bioflavonoid that acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory natural component to support healthy immunity.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) promotes glutathione production, which has been shown to be immune protective. NAC also promotes mucolytic activity to help dispel mucus faster during a cold and therefore promote advanced immune support.
Resveratol, a naturally occuring polyphenol, shows many beneficial health effects. It supports the balance of many inflammatory pathways while fighting oxidative stress due to its potential antioxidant properties.
Astragalus Root has been used for centuries to treat viral infections. Clinical studies show it to be effectiveness as a preventative measure against the common cold, as well as stimulate white blood cell count which supports overall immune health.
- Larch Arabinogalactan is a prebiotic fiber that aids in the creation of beneficial gut bacteria; which has shown a number of various health benefits. It supports the stimulation of Natural Killer cells that prepare your immune system to be on high alert.